AMATEKS was established in 2002 as a subcontracting company manufacturing metal accessories for SCHNEIDER-ELECTRIC company Lexel Fabrika. Since the founding of our company more 10 years ago Amateks has been taking care of your requests and developing from small manual metal punching shop to a reliable production partner offering lathing, milling and welding services. Our products are demanded in electromechanical, automotive, heating, microelectronics, document finishing and related industries in Scandinavia and Central Europe.
Having more than 30 years of expertise in metal industry, Aivars Gudakovskis, the founder and CEO of Amateks, welcomes new cooperation partners whose business needs include high quality metal production. In 2012, Amateks has attracted significant investments in technology development in order to ensure that company delivers high quality services according to business needs of our partners.
Amateks is an associate member in such national organizations as Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI), Association of Mechanical Engineering and Metalworking Industries of Latvia, and Association of business effectiveness.
Our mission is helping clients to reduce expenditures in production of metal parts and enhancing achievements of employees professional and personal goals
To be recognized as most reliable metal parts producer in Latvia.
Our business philosophy relates to five company values:
- we ensure the quality of production according to the industry requirements
- Amateks development highly correlates to team work and successful business relationships with our clients
- We lead our entrepreneurship, knowledge and information in the direction of new product and process development
- our employees are professionals with rich experience in the industry, who appreaciate responsible, effective and qualitative company and personal objectives achievement
- in our activities we are environmentally responsible for clean and ecological surroundings